Are you looking for a family-friendly attraction in the South Jersey area where you can explore and discover the natural world? Have younger children who enjoy imaginative play? Looking for affordability? Look no further! The Camden Children’s Garden gives you all of this at a very affordable rate.
This month, the girls and I attended Camden Children’s Garden for the very first time. It was a great day to explore the outdoors and the entrance fee was very affordable – something we always look for as a family of 5. We paid a total of $16 to enter the park – 2 x $8 (non-residence price) and 2 x FREE for children 2 and under. In addition to the park entrance fee, I purchased tickets for the girls to enjoy rides. Please note, most attractions were covered under the entrance fee.
Here’s the TOP 5 things my girls enjoyed the most during our first visit at the Camden Children’s Garden:
- Splash Zone – located in the mail plaza, families can gather in this area to watch the kids have fun splashing in the sun. Bathing suit, water shoes and towel highly recommended.
- Butterfly House – this attraction was amazing. We were able to enjoy watching the butterflies flying, basking, and nectaring in a tropical environment that has been set up.
- Garden Carousel – requires the purchase of ride tickets. My girls enjoyed riding the sea dragon on the carousel.
- Storybook Garden – interact with stories including 3 Little Pigs, A Giant’s Garden, The Frog Prince, and Alice and Wonderland. Take this time to sit under a tree and read with the little ones – lots of shade and plenty of storybooks to choose from.
- Water Ice – of course! Do you think they would have let me leave the park without a water ice??? I think not! These girls enjoyed every little bit of it.
This definitely will not be our last visit to the Camden Children’s Garden. Throughout the summer, we plan to enjoy many of their upcoming events. We hope to see you, too!
With love + caffeine,